TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    I take it that MWE has still not replied? Considering the deadline was in October I wonder if theyve already held interviews
    I applied for both McDermott and Curtis, back in October and haven't heard a peep from either.
    jose mourinho whatever GIF

SS21

Distinguished Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Anyone heard from Simmons and Simmons post VI for UAE TC? Has been 2 months now
    Sorry don't have the answer to your question but I've just submitted my application.

I think I read somewhere that the blended assessment link arrives in 2 working days, but could you please let me know what the deadline to complete the test is? Thanks!

Reactions: Sharon Wu

Hjaym

Dec 6, 2023
    Sorry don't have the answer to your question but I've just submitted my application.

I think I read somewhere that the blended assessment link arrives in 2 working days, but could you please let me know what the deadline to complete the test is? Thanks!
    I believe it’s within 7days? It tells you on the email the date you must do it by. My blended assessment took 1week to be sent to me though.

CarolineC

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 23, 2019

For a direct TC - I received the link in about 2 hours and have 10 days to complete.

CarolineC

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 23, 2019
    Has anyone applied for a direct TC at Macfarlanes? Their website says that the deadline for 2026 intake is July but when I click on the form linked in FAQ it takes mo to the TC 2025 application with a deadline 8th of Jan. Anyone know if they're still recruiting for 2025?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.