TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

missingh

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2022
Hi! Did you receive the email in early Jan stating that the next stage would be a written task? Just received the progression email but it didn't provide explicit details on whether it was written task7AC?
oh i totally forgot about that email i may have jumped the gun a bit then as i just saw the 'for most roles the next stage is assessment centre' 😭 maybe its one of those where the written exercise is sent before the main ac?

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021

Niall

Jan 30, 2024
    Does anyone know how long Fieldfisher typically take to get back following test? Completed test last week and received scores immediately after, followed by an email yesterday stating they are reviewing my application?

missingh

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 14, 2022
    Does anyone know how long Fieldfisher typically take to get back following test? Completed test last week and received scores immediately after, followed by an email yesterday stating they are reviewing my application?
    i did my test 23 dec but haven't heard anything since, they do have a v small grad rec team though and i saw they were giving out diversity access scheme offers so maybe they will move onto looking at tc next :)

Reactions: Niall

legally.brown

Legendary Member
  • Sep 27, 2021
    Everyone waiting for a Freshfields WG, I reached out to grad rec and they were kind enough to respond:

“Hi ***,

Applications are still being screened and further invitations to complete the Watson Glaser test will be issued over the near term.

Rest assured, you’ll receive an update on your application when a decision is made.”

Hope this helps to relieve any stress. Let’s stay hopeful :) If it’s a pfo for some of us, then again not the end of the world and we move 👍🏻
    @prospectiveswitcher hope this helps

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.