Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@axelbeugre @Jessica Booker
Having an AC for a Dubai TC, should I split my research about the firm news and deals between London and Dubai Office, or focusing completely on Dubai office, as the TC is for Dubai.
PS: The AC will be run by the London GR team.
I’d focus mainly on Dubai, but you could find matters that have crossed between London and Dubai too.

missingh

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2022
Hi @Jessica Booker I was wondering if you could help me figure this out. I've just purchased the premium TCLA subscription, but it doesn't seem to be syncing with my account properly, as when I try to enter the premium database, it says I'm not a premium member. Is there any way to resolve this? I've tried logging out of my account and logging back in again but it hasn't seemed to make a difference. thank you in advance!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jessica Booker Hi, I purchased the Gold/premium membership 29th feb but it still won’t sync to my account is it possible to do this on your end? Thank you :)
The accounts don’t sync as the platforms are seperate.

Please can you PM me with proof of purchase and I will be able to give you access to the forum’s premium content.

• 🤝
Reactions: Legalstalker

SK02

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys
Has anyone received test invite for Bakers for the direct TC ?
What sort of tests are they sending out this year- last year I remember it was WG but I'm not sure what's this year.

streanor

Standard Member
Nov 25, 2023
Oh okay.
Just confirming- it did not have any numerical reasoning but only verbal reasoning, right ?
Yes only verbal! No numerical. It tells you which values the firm looks for/the test assesses when you get your test invite so just familiarise yourself with those before you sit it. It’s ‘untimed’ but gives you a recommended time to sit it within. Beyond that I assume they consider your time in accord with your answers.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.