TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Reactions: ellwilsen

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    What's wrong with Simmons&Simmons Test? I mean I cannot ready 3 para in 70 seconds! That's how much time I have to answer to the first question. It is practically impossible!

JM1998

Esteemed Member
    Mar 26, 2021
    Ashurst AC invite! Does anyone have any tips/advice for this? I’ve found written exercises hard in the past so would be really grateful for any guidance! ☺️
    Well done, was that winter VC? I passed the AC last year for a direct TC and for mine it was just a case study and then a summary/offering a bit of advice. There’s not too much you can really prep for. I hope that’s helpful!

Reactions: l0133

l0133

Star Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 14, 2020
    Well done, was that winter VC? I passed the AC last year for a direct TC and for mine it was just a case study and then a summary/offering a bit of advice. There’s not too much you can really prep for. I hope that’s helpful!
    Yes for winter! Thanks so much - it's a written exercise and interviews so sounds similar :)

JM1998

Esteemed Member
    Mar 26, 2021
    Yes for winter! Thanks so much - it's a written exercise and interviews so sounds similar :)
    Yeah it does, I’d imagine it’ll be pretty similar. Do you mind if I ask when you applied? And does anyone know if they tend to send out all AC invites at once? Got rejected at final partner for a direct TC last year so hoping for a vac scheme this year.

Dwight

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2019
    Hey, am I the only one or are White & Case and Sidley Austin taking very long to get back to candidates (Winter)? I am aware, from some TCLA members, that both firms have progressed people to later stages, but has anyone gotten a PFO? It's almost November!

Reactions: AW_08 and N.9
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.