TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael.Elisa

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jun 15, 2021
Mishcon VI 😅😅😅 so much uni work this week omg. Does anyone have any advice of what to prep? Any guidance would be much appreciated 💚💚

Edit: is the VI automatic??? Cause if not omg 😭😭 only my second one this cycle lol
No it's not automatic, I applied at the beginning of November and not recieved anything yet. Well done!!

• 🤝
Reactions: Hele25, Adrian_S and GXA123

lawful_neutral216

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 5, 2020
Have an AC on Thursday and cannot stop stressing about it. It will be my first ever AC, and I feel like as an international student there's a lot at stake for me. Trying to calm my nerves but I just keep on putting more pressure on myself :(

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week, and get good news from the firms!

Raynz

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 19, 2022
    Also just received Mishcon VI. I applied 17.11.21.
    @Hele25, I have a friend who is an internal Mishcon applicant. She just completed her VI yesterday and said there are 3 competency questions. She didn't tell me the questions she answered as she thinks they'll be different for internal/external applicants.

I'm eager for any guidance too as this is my first VI o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.