TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Last night I dreamt that I attended an in person interview at a law firm and they asked me to sing a Coldplay song. I couldn’t recall any lyrics and they agreed that I could sing ‘Patience’ by Take That instead.

Does anyone have a philosophical/metaphorical reading of this? 😂
I would take the song title as your subconscious mind telling you to be patient about this process 🤣

I sometimes dream in cartoon format with me as my TCLA avatar

scared d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

NaimK

Valued Member
May 6, 2019
Last night I dreamt that I attended an in person interview at a law firm and they asked me to sing a Coldplay song. I couldn’t recall any lyrics and they agreed that I could sing ‘Patience’ by Take That instead.

Does anyone have a philosophical/metaphorical reading of this? 😂

Yes, the firm was merely throwing bait out to see if you listen to a band as insulting to the ears as Coldplay. Good thing you ignored the bait and sang something else instead. You are destined for success.

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone have any advice to prep for the interview question ‘what deals have we done recently that interest you, and why’? I’m just wondering how much depth to go into and what to focus on

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.