TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's peoples advice on answering the question have you had any VC offers or TC offers already when asked in interview. Is it worth being very vague and answering truthfully but just leaving it at yes or no as the case may be and then only saying anymore of asked a follow up question. Or is it best to name the firm/s and then say something about your commitment to the firm your interviewing at. Any advice would be appreciated as had an interview today and went really well but then kinda of ended on a bit of sour note when the interviewer said I have one final question which was that.
I would say just be honest. If you have an offer but you're still doing another interview, you must have a reason for that.
Personally, I received an offer but am still doing interviews with other firms as they are more focused on the areas of law I am most interested in... If I will get asked about this, I will say I have an offer. If they wanna know where, I will say where. Hope this helps

Reactions: OB
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.