TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir_O

Legendary Member
Oct 5, 2021
would anyone know if there is a law training contract at EY? and also since EY i.e. one of the big 4 is a professional services firm, am i right in thinking that you would not classify this as in-house?

TC fiend

Legendary Member
  • Apr 27, 2021
    would anyone know if there is a law training contract at EY? and also since EY i.e. one of the big 4 is a professional services firm, am i right in thinking that you would not classify this as in-house?
    Not sure if they have training contracts but it would still be in-house by virtue of not being a firm or government legal scheme.

bibss

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 28, 2020
    Yes, they offer training contracts indeed. Applications open around September and close in November

elizabeth_98

Distinguished Member
    Oct 13, 2020
    Yes there is a training contract. They had been recruiting for a 2022 direct tc and then a summer vac scheme with a 2023 tc but the applications are closed now

LS_1998

Star Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 12, 2022
    Has anyone heard from TLT? I saw someone had been given a WG prior to their AC invite and I haven't even got that yet (or my friend)
    Should I email?

Anyone heard from BCLP or CRS either?
    Yea I've got an AC on Friday, heard last week. I remember last year they took ages to get back to me and i got a PFO so. Which office ?? (I'm London)

Limanehious

Star Member
    Mar 19, 2021
    Hi everyone. I have just been asked to partake in a psychometric assessment for Pinsent Masons (I applied to the Manchester office). It says 'based on the application you have made...'. Does anyone know if this is automated, or if this means my application was successful? Thanks

Reactions: GXA123

Samir_O

Legendary Member
    Oct 5, 2021
    Yes there is a training contract. They had been recruiting for a 2022 direct tc and then a summer vac scheme with a 2023 tc but the applications are closed now
    Ah i see thank you for this info! Im getting a tad confused looking online as to how they name or classify their training programme - would you happen to have a link to the tc description where i could read more about it? (i note that you mentioned dates are closed now, but would be good to learn more!)

legalgemma

Distinguished Member
    Jan 11, 2022
    Hi everyone. I have just been asked to partake in a psychometric assessment for Pinsent Masons (I applied to the Manchester office). It says 'based on the application you have made...'. Does anyone know if this is automated, or if this means my application was successful? Thanks
    Just had the same email and came on here to check - also unsure!

Reactions: Limanehious

jessicamcnamara

Esteemed Member
    Jan 17, 2022
    I have applied to Pinsent Masons Manchester office aswell, haven’t heard a peep yet 😖😬

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.