TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djqb

Legendary Member
Sep 6, 2020
In light of all the frustrations that us applicants face, I think this article presents a time-efficient solution to the question of post-application feedback:

https://www.legalcheek.com/2022/02/graduate-recruiters-should-provide-tick-box-feedback/

1644316467940.png

I know this might be too much of an ask, but could @Jaysen perhaps leverage your network with graduate recruiters to get them to at least consider such initiatives? It would be extremely helpful!

I know there are former graduate recruiters such as @Jessica Booker, and current recruiters such as @Paul - Shearman & Sterling and @WillkieGemma on this forum. As a collective of current applicants, I think we would all appreciate your thoughts on such an initiative, and whether it would be feasible from the perspective of a recruiter.

Thank you very much in advance for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Abii

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 1, 2021
In light of all the frustrations that us applicants face, I think this article presents a time-efficient solution to the question to post-application feedback:

https://www.legalcheek.com/2022/02/graduate-recruiters-should-provide-tick-box-feedback/ View attachment 3848

I know this might be too much of an ask, but could @Jaysen perhaps leverage your network with graduate recruiters to perhaps get them to at least consider such initiatives?

I know there are former graduate recruiters such as @Jessica Booker, and current recruiters such as @Paul - Shearman & Sterling and @WillkieGemma on this forum. As a collective of current applicants, I think we would all appreciate your thoughts on such an initiative, and whether it would be feasible from the perspective of a recruiter

Thank you very much in advance for your thoughts.
post application feedback would be amazing even in this very simplistic form but I'm still waiting for post final interview feedback 2 months after the event after a 7 month and several stage application process. Definitely soured my opinion of that law firm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.