TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughWood

Legendary Member
Trainee
Feb 24, 2021
I got given 7 days to do an online assessment and have been working through it slowly until today, the 7th day, where it abruptly expired at a random time and now my assessment got sent off only partly completed - i emailed gradrec asking because they never specified a time the url would expire and i assumed it was until the end of the day (they havent replied yet) but any thoughts?
If it just said expires in 7 days instead of specifying an expiry date I would have assumed that it would have been 168 hours from when it was received. Wait and see what grad rec say

Reactions: James Carrabino

imdeded

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 5, 2022
If it just said expires in 7 days instead of specifying an expiry date I would have assumed that it would have been 168 hours from when it was received. Wait and see what grad rec say
this is what i was thinking about but i received it at 11:39 am and it seemed to have expired at a random time at like 1 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.