TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AspiringIPLawyer

TW PFO. Sorry for the negativity, but I really don't think that TW's arctic shores assessment is a true or fair representation of our personalities. I scored 0 for interpersonal skills which I find hard to believe.
Sorry about the PFO for TW, I received my PFO this morning too.

I completely agree, though the test was more 'enjoyable' than some other types of test, my report was not at all reflective of my personality and entirely clashed with feedback I have been given by other people or firms. I too scored really low on 'feels less energised by social situations' - I don't understand how this could have been gaged at all considering the test had nothing to do with this/no opportunity to interact with anyone! I was excited by the idea of a different kind of assessment until I received the report... 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.