TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antisocial applicant

Esteemed Member
Jan 12, 2022
Not a competency-style question. They're asking this to get to know who you are, not why you're suitable candidate for a graduate opportunity at the firm.

I would mention the traits and experiences I've had outside of the training contract application process to answer this question.

Bringing up your interests, your background (cultural, educational etc.), your motivations, USP and how you occupy yourself outside of making applications will help make your answer stand out.

Wishing you the best!
Thank you Avni! :)

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

Hele25

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 5, 2021
So, putting in another application and one of the questions is “what are one of the anticipated challenges that may face law firms and how can we tackle this?”
I’ve done variations of this question, but mainly from a commercial or legal perspective - but law firms feels like an odd specification?
does anyone have any advice please?
thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.