TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspiringTrainee

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Sep 22, 2021
    I'm equally surprised as my AC was last Tues and I still have not heard anything...
    After I had an email this week to say they will inform us by the end of the week, which is only the case for some it seems. I have literally just got of the phone with them and they said they are sorry for delays etc etc. everyone will know the outcome on Monday or Tuesday

• ℹ️
    Reactions: LongSufferingLawGrad

LongSufferingLawGrad

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 7, 2021
    After I had an email this week to say they will inform us by the end of the week, which is only the case for some it seems. I have literally just got of the phone with them and they said they are sorry for delays etc etc. everyone will know the outcome on Monday or Tuesday
    Thank-you for calling! This situation is strange - surely it makes more sense to notify people in the order in which they were interviewed?

As you know, the wait after interview is so draining! Really hope we get some good news next week!

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Mar 2, 2020
    Not sure if this is the right thread but I was wondering if anyone has a structure they follow for open day applications? Should it similarly be structured like a cover letter? I never really know how to approach it compared to VS apps

syw

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • May 29, 2019
    Does anyone know whether the Deloitte summer VC is only for students in their penultimate or final year? I am a post-graduate, and i'm not sure whether i'm eligible..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.