TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

Star Member
M&A Bootcamp
Oct 8, 2018
4 questions - 60 seconds to prep and 60 to answer. You manually move onto the next question though so you can have a 5 min break in between.
For question prep, always why cms/general competency and situational (imagine your were a trainee and your colleague did xyz”
:)
Immensely helpful. Now I can properly organise my preparation. Thanks a lot! :)

Reactions: skmx

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I meant outside UK
Although not impossible, it is highly unlikely a firm will get a visa for a vacation scheme for you. The cost and process needed would be more than the vacation scheme itself.

It is probably worthwhile contacting the firm directly via email or their social media channels to double check though.

Reactions: AvniD

WillF

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hey everyone,

I need to complete two Watson Glasers (Linklaters & HL), but have never taken a test before (besides some smaller practice ones today).
If anyone could send websites with practice tests or TCLA advice/tips that would be amazing.

[I'm currently going through the TCLA course on WG tests]

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cantab_95

Legendary Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi all,

sorry if this has already been asked - got the CC ‘your profile is of interest’ after applying for the Direct TC for 2023. What does those mean, have some Direct TC 2023 applicants already been sent the WG?

Reactions: F99

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Hey everyone,

I need to complete two Watson Glasers (Linklaters & HL), but have never taken a test before (besides some smaller practice ones today).
    If anyone could send websites with practice tests or TCLA advice/tips that would be amazing.

[I'm currently going through the TCLA course on WG tests]

Thanks!
    I see you are a TCLA premium member so go through TCLA mastering the Watson Glaser course. It helped me improve my score so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.