TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    The only thing I've heard from Reed Smith so far is that my application is still under review and they'll be in touch closer to the app deadline, which is the 10th of December.
    I got this also after completing SST 1 week ago does this mean that I passed the SST test.

mckelly

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 19, 2020
    Hi All,

Just wondering re places like Weil who offer both a Spring and Summer Vac Scheme. It is to be noted that there are two different slots for the Summer session whereas just one for Spring. Does this make the Spring Scheme more selective?

Thank you

M777

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 15, 2019
    I still haven't had any updates on my application to CC 2023 TC, last updated December 2nd. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm assuming they sent me a PFO but it hasn't come through anywhere in my inbox (includes spam/junk) - emailed them about it but haven't heard so far

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.