TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM1998

Esteemed Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone I’ve accepted a TC with Clyde’s and I wanted to write to thank everyone on the forum for all their help.

I finished my first cycle without getting through the application stage at any firm I applied to. I’ve now finished this cycle with two vac scheme offers, two training contract offers and assessment day offers from DLA Piper, BCLP and CMS. This forum has been great in getting advice on applications and just generally being able to talk to people going through the same process.

If anyone has any questions about Clyde’s, NRF, EY, CMS, BCLP or DLA Piper or their assessment processes, or just for a general chat please message me and I’ll be happy to talk to anyone!

Thank you all again

John Doe

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 18, 2021
I literally have emailed GR the same thing because i’m really ill with covid !! will let you know what they say if they email me aswell :)
Hi, the Grad Recruitment replied saying that I am allowed to complete it before Friday next week - fingers crossed that I will be able to utter comprehensible words through my throat by then! (The sore throat is getting really bad!).

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi, the Grad Recruitment replied saying that I am allowed to complete it before Friday next week - fingers crossed that I will be able to utter comprehensible words through my throat by then! (The sore throat is getting really bad!).
Are you jabbed? Drink a lot of hot ginger, cover the entrance of your throat with honey (use a teaspoon and spread the honey) and do some inhalation with hot water and bicarbonate (boil some water and a tablespoon of bicarbonate, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5 minutes)..you are going to cough a lot but feel a bit better afterwards.

• 🤝
Reactions: George Maxwell and John Doe

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone I’ve accepted a TC with Clyde’s and I wanted to write to thank everyone on the forum for all their help.

I finished my first cycle without getting through the application stage at any firm I applied to. I’ve now finished this cycle with two vac scheme offers, two training contract offers and assessment day offers from DLA Piper, BCLP and CMS. This forum has been great in getting advice on applications and just generally being able to talk to people going through the same process.

If anyone has any questions about Clyde’s, NRF, EY, CMS, BCLP or DLA Piper or their assessment processes, or just for a general chat please message me and I’ll be happy to talk to anyone!

Thank you all again
Congratulations on your TC!

Excited New Year GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.