TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrumregina1

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 5, 2021
    • 🤝
    Reactions: RachelLouise22

LEL

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jul 22, 2020
    Does anyone have any positive experiences where they got through to ACs despite spelling mistakes in their applications?
    I remember someone here saying they passed the next stage with an app where they had mentioned another firm's name instead of the firm they were applying to lol, so I don't think it's a huge issue!

Proofreading tip: I always paste my answer into a text to speech website and play it to myself - that way I'm much more likely to pick up on errors :)

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Junior Lawyer 11
    Oct 12, 2021
    Hi guys,

The Willkie video interview links will be sent this week, I was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips on what to look at? Also does anyone know how long the prep time/talking time is? Thank you @James Carrabino
    The main suggestion I have would be to research the firm very well! I do not quite recall the prep time/talking time but it was around a minute or 90 seconds I think. Also, make sure to follow instructions on which browser to use (Safari does not work very well if I recall)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.