TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RkRk0681

Star Member
  • Mar 16, 2021
    Is anyone else having trouble answering the Squire Patton Boggs skills questions? The word limit (150 words!?) is so low and I don't know if it's worth bullet pointing experience or just talking about 1 thing in as much detail as possible

Laurenbt2110

Star Member
    Dec 13, 2021
    I have a Clyde and Co VI that says I have until the 7th January to do it. I was planning to do it today but got covid yesterday and feel pretty awful today. Does anyone know if ‘until the 7th’ includes tomorrow or is it until midnight tonight? Hoping I might be a bit more alive tomorrow😂

21wajsz

Legendary Member
  • Dec 3, 2020
    Is anyone else having trouble answering the Squire Patton Boggs skills questions? The word limit (150 words!?) is so low and I don't know if it's worth bullet pointing experience or just talking about 1 thing in as much detail as possible

I'm using one example and was strategic in the other examples I put in the activity bit (up to 300 questions so plenty of space!)

• 🤝
    Reactions: RkRk0681 and GXA123

lilikoi

Standard Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 8, 2021
    I have a Clyde and Co VI that says I have until the 7th January to do it. I was planning to do it today but got covid yesterday and feel pretty awful today. Does anyone know if ‘until the 7th’ includes tomorrow or is it until midnight tonight? Hoping I might be a bit more alive tomorrow😂
    I just e-mailed Clyde about this; we have until 7th 11.59pm GMT!

Reactions: RachelLouise22
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.