Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
Still waiting for Shearman, Latham, travers, Covington & Mayer brown, should I be expecting an influx of PFOs?🥲

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings! But also, I heard back from Weil after 3 months of waiting with a VI invitation (though swiftly rejected after lmao)

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
Looking for someone to chime in on my marks. Context is I am an international student, studying a masters at one of the unis in London.

I received two marks back -- 66 and 68 (both merit). Is this good for MSc? The marking system in my home country is totally different.
Hey there, I'll be honest with you - TCLA is probs not the best space to ask about an MSc. You will have a much better chance of ppl engaging with your post about an MSc on a forum like Wall Street Oasis (WSO) - basically as forum for people wanting to break into or already working in finance/consulting/start-ups. Also, maybe have a look at the student room and reddit. But I think WSO is your best bet. Hope that helps!

Ameliaa

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2022
Bird & Bird PFO post VI.

Anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell post VI? :)
Not heard back from IM yet. Saw a couple of people got PFOs from IM.

I applied to IM last year and I think they do it in batches. Last year it seemed there was a round of PFOs, followed by a round of AC invites then another round of PFOs.

I was in the final round of PFOs

Reactions: hkulsk2021

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
for written exercises, can we type it on the word document or should we stick to paper and pen if its a virtual AC? @Jessica Booker
I suspect it is on a word document anyway if it is virtual. It would be much more difficult for the firm to get a paper version from you.

• ℹ️
Reactions: mdoeslaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.