Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 26, 2021
another day of silence from hl, wc, freshfields direct tc and gibson

Baby Reaction GIF

struggling2ndyear

Jul 18, 2022
Shearman and Travers are still reviewing applications as far as I know, don't think they have reached out to anyone yet 🙃
Shearman has done on-campus interviews at Oxford, was an interesting experience.

They really pushed me on commercial awareness, more so than any other firm. I also only had one question about Shearman itself!

• ℹ️
  • Haha
Reactions: lawapplicant and sxw517

HarryOKane1012

Standard Member
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2023
Yeah I was fast-tracked as I attended the Open Day. There was a few in my assessment centre who applied directly for TC though, so I’m guessing there has been offers sent.
law firm always send out rejection emails though and i haven't received one yet...? also i got my Watson Glazer results back and did very well, so hopefully they are still loooking through some applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.