TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering if anyone has been actively rejected by: Farrer, Travers, Mishcon post-VI?
In the awkward stage where lots of people have clearly heard back/even been interviewed, but not sure if not hearing = rejection, or just waiting to decide ?
I got a rejection from Travers Winter Vac - the rejection was after they made they WVS offers (I know this because I got emailed after seeing people post on here about their WVS offers). I know it’s rubbish waiting whilst seeing other people with interviews and ACs at the firm you’re waiting to hear back on but what I kept telling myself with Travers is that I was either a backup or a maybe (I don’t know whether it was true that I was a maybe for travers but believed it to keep the hope alive and keep motivation for applying to other firms)

• 🤝
Reactions: Autotunedbird
D

daisy_yawn

Hahaha!! Can easily show my offer letter if this individual wants? Very petty! Lol 😝
Lol it was barely an accusation, several people had tagged you asking about the offer and you hadn't replied so I just stated a possible reason alongside saying it could've been special circumstances which it was! Not being petty or jealous haha maybe just reply to people if you don't want suspicion! There have been people falsely claiming they received AC invites or offers on here and where everyone's so sensitive to news like that and it affects their post-app or post-interview anxiety, it's just nice to respond quickly (no obligation to though, ofc, just saying it's nice!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.