TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

atelier

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021
    Congratulations! This is fantastic news.

You won’t be disadvantaged so I wouldn’t worry about this.

They won’t offer all the places knowing there will be summer students to consider (and not all the winter/spring people will accept anyway). At absolute worst, they could always offer you a later TC intake and put you on a waiting list to start earlier.
    that's reassuring :) thank you so much!

wolfwoman

Star Member
    Aug 1, 2022
    Hi, the deadline for Spring Vac Schemes at Baker McKenzie is 1st December and they are reviewing on a rolling basis. Do you think if I submit my application on 20th November - it will be too late? Should I then apply for the Summer Vac Scheme (the deadline for which is 1st jan)?

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Hi, the deadline for Spring Vac Schemes at Baker McKenzie is 1st December and they are reviewing on a rolling basis. Do you think if I submit my application on 20th November - it will be too late? Should I then apply for the Summer Vac Scheme (the deadline for which is 1st jan)?
    No it is not topo late as from experience from last year and also have submitted my application 2 weeks ago still no reply.

starman

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jan 21, 2021
    Hey, is there anyone who has still not heard back from HSF post-AC? It’s been almost a month for me, and I know that people have already gotten both offers and rejections 😅

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.