TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB2022

Valued Member
Sep 28, 2022
I just got a PFO from HSF after I submitted the app on Friday and did the test on Saturday… this is the fastest PFO I’ve ever received lol. And I passed the test benchmark 😂😂
Sorry to hear it 😅. I submitted my app on Friday and got the link for the test today 😬.

*Edit - this is for the summer scheme

Last edited:

aspirationforlaw

Oct 24, 2022
Hey! May I ask what your test report indicated? It's been a week since I did the test and I haven't heard back - slightly worrying 😅
sure, my strengths were critical thinking, organisation (I think?) and my weakness was not considering the broader picture apparently!
They might be snowed under the large number of applications, hence the delay! Personally, its been three weeks since my VI, so I'm anticipating their response too.
It should be fine, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

lw2000

Distinguished Member
Aug 19, 2021
Any Stephenson Harwood news?? Bit weird to have heard absolutely nothing since the final stage because they’re supposed to be rolling and the scheme is supposed to start next week…

Reactions: zainabII
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.