TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I just got a PFO from HSF after I submitted the app on Friday and did the test on Saturday… this is the fastest PFO I’ve ever received lol. And I passed the test benchmark 😂😂
    I had this last year also passed the test in the morning then 4:30 got an application rejection.

BM99

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 12, 2021
    Can i put the CC global virtual internship on my work experience section for the CC application or is this not permissible or advised?
    There’s a question about whether you have done the virtual internships, but that won’t impact on your application. From my understanding they haven’t said it’s not permissible, but it will be important for you to show how it helped u in written content of your work experience section.

BeGrateful.101

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 1, 2021
    God my attention to detail wasn't on show with this was it...

I don't know, I hope so. As I have sent an application using this particular method. However, I have not received a response as you do for other firms that do the same application process.

If you happen to find out that the application process has changed please do let me know.
    did you write 1000 words for each question? do you know if they are lenient on the word count? thanks. :)

j.s.cox

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 29, 2022
    Akin Gump telephone interview invitation - never done one of these before and I’d be really grateful for posts or threads which set out how to tackle them @Jessica Booker @AvniD
    In my experience (and having attended the Akin Gump open day) they are likely to ask motivational and competency questions. The telephone interview I had was literally a list of questions with no follow up questions so it was important to fully elaborate on each point that I made. I think the best way to prepare for them is like for a video interview, although take what I say with a pinch of salt as I have not done an Akin Gump specific TI. Good luck!

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jessica Booker and Adrian_S
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.