TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    Has anyone heard back from Dechert regarding the open day and the vac scheme? I have applied for both (separately) and have never been contacted ... is this just quite a brutal PFO?

Reactions: Dib31

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 8, 2022
    ooh, so pretty quickly too. I'm quite confused about the delay with me haha - perhaps they're not at all interested! Have popped them an email!
    perhaps but from my experience it's just impossible to tell with most firms- sometimes receive interview invite long after other ppl have and sometimes random PFO at end. Good luck though :)

• Love
    Reactions: lik0401

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    Does anyone know the dates for the Summer CMS Academy? I have to select preferred dates for another VS application and I don't want them to clash! This is assuming I get both haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.