Not open for further replies.

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi @AvniD

Thank you! It really does feel like that and if anything, it has given me more faith in the application process.

Please do share any links to resources you may have. I think the most concerning aspects of the CMS AC is the case study. The information that I’ve been given on it is that it is a ‘research-based case study’. However, I cannot fathom what this case study could possibly be. If you or anyone in the TCLA community has any ideas about it, please feel free to share them.
Hi @FutureLawyer99, I haven't heard of a 'research-based' case study before 🧐 I'm guessing they'll need you to look up certain information or find information from a given set of materials. The goal should then be to draft or present your findings in a structured manner and justify how they are relevant to the questions/issues at hand. Have you found anything since you asked your question here that may confirm this?

To prepare for the case study, I'd recommend starting with this article here and supplementing it with this post here. These will give you a good idea of how to approach your prep, and then streamline it according to the requirements of a research-based case study. I also highly recommend booking a mock case study interview with us as this will help you understand where you can improve, what points you need to be making and how you can structure your presentation/findings.

Kelly_

Distinguished Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi does anyone know what Milbank's strongest areas are? I think some of their strongest areas are restructuring, litigation, real estate and finance but I am not 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.