TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

aishaalexandra

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 3, 2022
Hahaha I have to do this on my days off! He gets so confused though - feels like applying to law firms is a different world, and you can't know what it's like until you experience it yourself!
My boyfriend can never understand why we do this to ourselves 😂. I can't even explain to him why!

gabynosaure

Star Member
  • Aug 27, 2022
    Not to give false hope or anything, but it could be, because I saw on GradCracker.com where TW Graduate Recruitment Team details the application process and says that they would give a call to the candidates invited for an AC to inform them about what to expect during the assessment day and inquiring if any adjustments need to be made. Not entirely sure if this is true though, and if it is still being done, but if you don't mind me asking, did they send you an invite for an AC to your email already?

I haven't heard anything yet from TW post-game-based assessment! 😔 Has TW reverted back to anyone regarding ACs for the London Summer Vacation Scheme?
    Hey :) unfortunately no I haven’t received anything since that phone call so it might have been something else.
    I’ll post an update when I know more (hopefully with good news 🤞)

• Love
    Reactions: avyanka09
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.