TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkap

Star Member
Dec 8, 2022
Hi,
I wanted to ask if would it be risky to discuss tokenisation of real estate market as an opportunity for organisations operating in the real estate sector. I understand that it is not mainstream yet and it is not regulated in the UK right now. I feel like a lot of people will be discussing topics such the current economic downturn and ESG in their application. I want to pick a topic that is unique and interesting. I came across an article on this topic on the law firm's page that I am applying to.

Reactions: F12M34L

F12M34L

Legendary Member
  • Apr 28, 2022
    Hi,
    I wanted to ask if would it be risky to discuss tokenisation of real estate market as an opportunity for organisations operating in the real estate sector. I understand that it is not mainstream yet and it is not regulated in the UK right now. I feel like a lot of people will be discussing topics such the current economic downturn and ESG in their application. I want to pick a topic that is unique and interesting. I came across an article on this topic on the law firm's page that I am applying to.
    I think you should - i talked about the something similar in one app.

Reactions: mkap

starman

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jan 21, 2021
    Hey guys, has anyone ever successfully managed to convince graduate recruitment to switch a VS interview into a direct TC interview if (for example) you have already accepted an offer for another VS at the same as the firm you have an AC for? 🤔

Narince

Distinguished Member
    Nov 8, 2022
    Does anyone receive this message from EY?

Unfortunately we don’t have a role for you at the moment and, with regret, we need to withdraw your application. However, we’ve spent a lot of time reviewing your application and you do have positive results so far. We would like to keep your application, and if anything changes we will invite you to resume your application from where you left off.

As you had positive results so far in the process, we will add you to a talent pool and if any other suitable opportunities come up we will reach out to you to see if you are interested.
    yes got the same exact message last night, not sure if that means we are kept on hold?

Samir_O

Legendary Member
    Oct 5, 2021
    Hey everyone - I am due to take the "online assessments" for the EY training contract / vac scheme - I would appreciate any guidance on how to prepare and what this test consists of!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.