TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Should I assume PFO if I still haven't heard from Taylor Wessing?

I wouldn't yet - since they're calling people, I imagine it'll take a few days to get through everyone?
From what was said during my call earlier, I think they're planning on calling until tomorrow evening at least :)

confusedlawstudent

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 28, 2021
    anyone else feeling quite stressed about this whole process? most of my firms haven’t gotten back to me yet, and it’s really challenging to fight the urge to consistently check emails/email graduate recruitment. obviously my main priority is my degree, but it’s definitely terrifying to consider what happens if i do not secure a vacation scheme and convert it into a training contract.
    yeah definitely, it's getting to the point where i feel like i'm neglecting my academics because i feel like if i dont get a TC this year it will be the end of the world lol

Klawdabbe

Star Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Apr 9, 2022
    anyone else feeling quite stressed about this whole process? most of my firms haven’t gotten back to me yet, and it’s really challenging to fight the urge to consistently check emails/email graduate recruitment. obviously my main priority is my degree, but it’s definitely terrifying to consider what happens if i do not secure a vacation scheme and convert it into a training contract.
    Yep. I've been checking emails constantly for the last 2 weeks and I'm still waiting to hear from like 8-9 firms. Hard to juggle potential applications with exams around the January period as well. I'm hoping that by the start of February when I restart Uni lectures I will have more clarity so I won't have to be worrying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.