TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

law23

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 23, 2022
    I think someone on the forum got an AC earlier this week ? I also suck at VIs so I am accepting the rejection already 🥴
    Ah okay, they probably won't be finished sending them out since there hasn't been many on the forum, and they might be applying to a different office so I wouldn't give up yet!

alex2202

Standard Member
    Oct 18, 2022
    Hi!

I just got an AC invite from TLT🥳 I’m just a bit confused though because the email they sent says the assessments on the day will only consist of an interview and a group exercise. I was expecting a written exercise and /or a presentation as well after speaking to previous trainees, and there is also no mention of a WG test? I find it weird that the AC lasts for over 4 hours with only two exercises- Can someone confirm whether this is correct? Thank you!

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 8, 2022
    Hi!

I just got an AC invite from TLT🥳 I’m just a bit confused though because the email they sent says the assessments on the day will only consist of an interview and a group exercise. I was expecting a written exercise and /or a presentation as well after speaking to previous trainees, and there is also no mention of a WG test? I find it weird that the AC lasts for over 4 hours with only two exercises- Can someone confirm whether this is correct? Thank you!
    Might be a presentation/Q&A or just shorter than originally said

Reactions: BeGrateful.101
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.