Status
Not open for further replies.

lawyering

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 29, 2020
Yes & I also have no ide why they say that. This is the first time they confirm their AC dates.
They seem so inconsistent…I saw a few weeks ago that some people were getting *many* emails apologising for the delay in reviewing, meanwhile others (myself included) have had nothing of the sort!

I applied for Summer so am just going to forget all about them for now..

Reactions: F99 and law23

Soniastudent

Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2022
Called GR yesterday, and they said we should see an update today.

I think our PFOs are en route but really don't know why. I did my VI back in November, and at a law fair I was told that VIs are screened by third-party agencies, and everyone passes the benchmark will get an AC

I worked as an Intern for Clyde in their oversea-offices so I pretty much like the firm, but their recruitment process is really unclear and exhausting.
I am in the same situation as you! In which oversea-offices did you complete your internship ?

starman

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 21, 2021
    Hey everyone, I have 2 questions about LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) at ULaw if anyone has some experience with this course.

1) How many teaching hours are there usually per week? How demanding is this course in terms of time commitment?
    2) Do you know if law firms funding the course are usually okay with you working part-time in a) the legal industry (ie paralegal) or b) just overall?

Thank you! 😁

Fatima Bibi

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 14, 2020
    Anyone else heard from TLT?
    I also haven't heard anything back but when I go onto my profile it says 'this application is awaiting completion of an online test' which is stressing me out a bit because I haven't received an email or anything about a test? not sure if it is the same thing for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.