Status
Not open for further replies.

aniraz

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 14, 2022
    Prepare for the question:

"How would your friends describe you"

You have unlimited time to prepare so it's a fairly stress free VI (as far as any VIs can be stress free)
    I’m not sure if it’s changed this year because I had a technical problem (haven’t actually done the VI yet) and the team in their reply said that we will have a few seconds to prepare before answering the question.

rayemuse

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 23, 2022
    I have a question about SJTs. Is it generally better to escalate or de-escalate a situation? And should I ask questions to the senior who gave me the work/colleagues if I’m unclear abt the work they give me or is it better to have a go at it myself without asking?

BetsyBoard

Premium Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    Yes if its through the traditional route, but I'm surprised they wouldn't pick up on it? Did you apply for the SQE route? Because they do allow you to complete the SQE alongside your TC. So if you graduate next year July, you probably would be able to begin in 2024 - as they basically do the SQE alongside training
    No, it was for the direct training contract. Perhaps, I can choose to do the SQE instead of the LPC? Strange that they didn’t pick up on it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.