TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2021
Just chased CMS re my VI and they said that they filled all their AC spots. They are waiting with sending out rejections in case anyone drops out of the AC.

Very disappointing because I sent my app before other people who have progressed more quickly...
What! That's so disappointing because I'm also waiting and I haven't done the WGT yet :(

NA27

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2020
Tbh I’m not sure, a lot of people were waiting on this forum but not many said they got the WG. but maybe the firm is just really competitive!
Yeah I would expect it to be extremely competitive, but usually there are a few on the forum who come through with a WG. I managed to get to the WG round 2 years ago and I remember getting it a few hours after some people on this forum did, so here’s to hoping hahah

Reactions: Ambs123
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.