TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2021
Does that mean they’re still processing apps for assessment centres or have they filled up spaces? Thanks :)
You're the person who asked me right? I can't say for sure but I haven't even done the WG test and they said they are still processing my application 🤕 My hopes with them are kinda low even though I put a lot of effort into interacting with the firm before submitting but still hopeful regardless.

• 🤝
Reactions: traineedreamer and bhbuygu

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    You're the person who asked me right? I can't say for sure but I haven't even done the WG test and they said they are still processing my application 🤕
    Yea I am ahahaha It’s my top choice and it’s my first application cycle so I’m frantically asking other applicants if they’ve heard back! The waiting game is honestly the worst part. But It’s been said time and time again, no news is good news :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Autotunedbird and mdoeslaw

LJ

Distinguished Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    I completed the online test last night! were there interview slots for next week?? Hoping it wasnt too late to have done it on a rolling basis!!😅😅😅
    I had an interview with them last week and they told me they are prioritising the spring vac scheme at the moment. So I wouldn’t stress about interview dates etc, I would imagine they have plenty more as quite a few people have been sent the online test recently.

Reactions: cyberjaz1116

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 15, 2021
    Yea I am ahahaha It’s my top choice and it’s my first application cycle so I’m frantically asking other applicants if they’ve heard back! The waiting game is honestly the worst part. But It’s been said time and time again, no news is good news :)
    I'm in the same boat as you! Fingers crossed they get back to us soon!

• 🏆
    Reactions: bhbuygu
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.