Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know re Ashurst direct TC whether you have to/is favourable to network with the firm or attend events before applying? The thing is that I have been to enough events and done schemes before to the point where I feel some events are not the best use of my time, not to mention that I know enough about law firms to know that Ashurst is a firm I would like to train at, so can I send an app for direct tc without networking with the firm or completing their virtual programme?

@Jessica Booker - what is your take on this?
I don’t think you have to attend the firm’s events to have a successful application with them. They can just be helpful to many in understanding more about the firm, which then helps in applications. However, if you are confident that you already have this knowledge, that will come across in the form anyway.

• ℹ️
Reactions: Dwight
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.