TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

laby201

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2021
I was looking to apply to Norton Rose's summer scheme, but it seems it's exclusively available to penultimate year students and only the winter/spring ones are available for final years/graduates?

This seems to be case, but would anyone be able to clarify as I have never seen this before and it seems rather unusual!

aishaslm

Esteemed Member
  • Mar 15, 2022
    I was looking to apply to Norton Rose's summer scheme, but it seems it's exclusively available to penultimate year students and only the winter/spring ones are available for final years/graduates?

This seems to be case, but would anyone be able to clarify as I have never seen this before and it seems rather unusual!
    It is quite strange; on a similar note, does anyone know if NRF's deadline is rolling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.