Status
Not open for further replies.

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    @Jessica Booker Hi Jessica! I'm aware that for the Freshfields summer vacation scheme, there will be a training contract interview that's conducted to then convert that vac scheme into a TC right? Do you have any idea if that training contract interview would be conducted in the final week of the vac scheme or after the vac scheme ends? I'm not sure if it's safe for me to book a flight home!
    hi !!! congratulations on the VS ! could i ask when you heard back after AC ?

NW Law

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Dec 20, 2021
    I saw some people posting earlier regarding Hogan Lovells--if you applied for a training contract direct the latest you will hear back by is mid-March. I am unsure about vacation schemes (sorry!). But I had applied for a summer vacation scheme before I switched to a direct TC and I didn't have any contact even after the big PFO morning they had. So I think those who still haven't heard back - have some faith you will hear back soon! :)

Momo

Esteemed Member
    Nov 21, 2022
    I saw some people posting earlier regarding Hogan Lovells--if you applied for a training contract direct the latest you will hear back by is mid-March. I am unsure about vacation schemes (sorry!). But I had applied for a summer vacation scheme before I switched to a direct TC and I didn't have any contact even after the big PFO morning they had. So I think those who still haven't heard back - have some faith you will hear back soon! :)
    Is the WG for HL direct TC automatic ? Or its after reviewing application ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.