Status
Not open for further replies.

lawstudent22

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2022
Is that the online assessment with the strengths/ verbal tests? Or is there a second online assessment after the strengths/ verbal one?
The job simulation is the next stage after they've reviewed your application form and test scores. If you pass the job simulation, you get invited to an AC as far as I know.

Reactions: Sarah T

Petallove1

Legendary Member
Feb 8, 2023
Has anyone heard back from Mayer Brown & HSF post online test? Or anything from Farrer & Co, Stephenson Hardwood, Orrick or Charles Russell Speechlys? These are my last unrejected applications and I'm getting super nervous I might have to wait for another cycle :/
I’m the same :/ literally just have CRS and Farrer left in the pipeline

• 🤝
Reactions: future.trainee

hkulsk2021

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 11, 2022
    Has anyone done AC for Fieldfisher? How was it? I remember they will get back to all candidates in each AC within 7 days.

I will be doing it this month for VS. :) Would be grateful if anyone could give me some tips for it!

• 🏆
    Reactions: born&raised

mark3

Sep 28, 2022
    For those of you who completed the Mayer Brown - Situational Strengths Test and Verbal Reasoning Test
    and did not yet receive further communication on the next stage.

Could you tell me what your 'STATUS' is showing as on the application system? (it is next to the date the test was issued)

I had a slight internet problem at the end of the test and just want to check if my test has been saved properly (ie if my 'status' on the system is what it should be)

Also, do you have to email them asking for the feedback report?

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    For those of you who completed the Mayer Brown - Situational Strengths Test and Verbal Reasoning Test
    and did not yet receive further communication on the next stage.

Could you tell me what your 'STATUS' is showing as on the application system? (it is next to the date the test was issued)

I had a slight internet problem at the end of the test and just want to check if my test has been saved properly (ie if my 'status' on the system is what it should be)

Also, do you have to email them asking for the feedback report?
    Hey! I believe the status should say 'Finished' - sometimes you need to refresh a few times for it to change to 'Finished' from 'In Progress' (I've seen this before for a different firm too lol); feedback report was sent to me within 48 hours of taking the test

Fingers crossed for us both :)

Reactions: newtothis

Seven

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    May 15, 2022
    Not understanding why those (only 2 so far that have publicly announced) who supposedly got Travers Smith invitations are concealing details. One other person said the same thing on a Programme's WhatsApp groupchat, then deleted their message shortly thereafter when prompted subsequent questions (as if it was a hoax). And now, this person claiming to have heard back created their forum account yesterday and also ignoring. Suspicious? I wonder if TS have truly sent out invitations.

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 19, 2023
    Not understanding why those (only 2 so far that have publicly announced) who supposedly got Travers Smith invitations are concealing details. One other person said the same thing on a Programme's WhatsApp groupchat, then deleted their message shortly thereafter when prompted subsequent questions (as if it was a hoax). And now, this person claiming to have heard back created their forum account yesterday and also ignoring. Suspicious? I wonder if TS have truly sent out invitations.
    They won’t be lying, they just don’t want to help you lol

born&raised

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 30, 2021
    Has anyone done AC for Fieldfisher? How was it? I remember they will get back to all candidates in each AC within 7 days.

I will be doing it this month for VS. :) Would be grateful if anyone could give me some tips for it!
    Congratulations!!! If this is for the Diversity Access Scheme, may I ask when you applied and heard back? :)

lolamcd1

Esteemed Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    Is there a way I can ask to be considered for a direct tc application when I applied for a vacation scheme? Really enjoying where I am currently working and thinking it will be difficult to get time off

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.