Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 15, 2022
They won’t be lying, they just don’t want to help you lol
Oh interesting! Thank you for that :) Even though I never been the one to ask the questions, so I'm not sure how that works? but I have also spoke to a Trainee at Travers who has said that it seems fairly early and inconsistent with past cycles, which have taken up to April. Hope we all hear back soon!!

Sarah T

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 9, 2020
    I wonder if Mayer Brown are progressing those with above average and average scores or a mix of the two first. Then they’ll go from there depending on the digital simulation results. I’m not sure but just a thought.

mdoeslaw

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 9, 2023
    if anyone's done the slaugthers video interview for vac scheme, would you be able to message me 😭 i did it and i have v mixed thoughts and love to discuss w someone who jus did it too!!

Estupiña Colada

Feb 3, 2023
    Writing an answer to: 'Tell us about a challenge you have overcome that showcases your ambition and drive.'

Does anyone have any advice about potential areas to focus on or to stay away from? I've never answered a question like this before on an application.

Thank :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.