TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedward87

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Don’t worry same! I think I actually unclicked an answer out of stress 😭 so shambolic and really not looking forward to finding out the outcome :/ there’s absolutely no way someone can get every answer right. Like I think it’s genuinely impossible!

100%, I’d prepped and done all the practice tests online I could find at least twice, and it was still not enough. I really wish we knew when we would expect to hear back re the next stage or the result. It was a lot less maths oriented than all the practice tests as well, I was expecting percentages and loads of them but it seemed to be very different.

• 🤝
Reactions: Autotunedbird

struggling2ndyear

Jul 18, 2022
Does anyone know how many people Skadden takes into its 3 Vac Schemes? Wanted to get an idea of my chances to convert to a TC.
I believe it's around 30ish across all three.

I wouldn't let this dishearten you though. Some people won't want to apply for a TC at the firm, some people will have already accepted an offer elsewhere and some people just won't mesh well! Focus on using it as a great opportunity to get experience that will be invaluable for the future if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.