TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillkieGemma

Valued Member
Graduate Recruitment
Nov 4, 2021
Yes, totally ghosted by Willkie. Applied back in Oct 2022. Generic email response said we'd hear back within 15 working days...put me out of my misery already! :rolleyes:
Hi there, we responded to everyone who applied within 15 days, so I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an email from us. Please could you email me at [email protected] so I can follow this up. Many thanks, Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Sumption

HLL

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 26, 2021
My international fellas do you guys know if arnold & porter sponsors work visas?

On their application form it says 'Please note that we are not able to act as a visa sponsor. Should your application be successful, you will be asked to provide proof of your visa eligibility to complete the duration of a Vacation Scheme or Training Contract.' so they don't sponsor visas for sure right?

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2021
My international fellas do you guys know if arnold & porter sponsors work visas?

On their application form it says 'Please note that we are not able to act as a visa sponsor. Should your application be successful, you will be asked to provide proof of your visa eligibility to complete the duration of a Vacation Scheme or Training Contract.' so they don't sponsor visas for sure right?
From that writing, yeah they don't. Sounds like they expect you to already have it

Sarah T

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 9, 2020
    starting to lose hope...could white and case still be sending out vi invites?
    Yes they are - I went to an event with them today - they said not to worry if you haven't received one as they are still reviewing application. They'll be getting back to everyone shortly - they have just had so many applications this year!

Sarah T

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 9, 2020
    If anyone has any tips for the HSF ac I’d be so grateful!! I thought it had been so long that I would be rejected so haven’t really thought about preparing for a while.
    Their LinkedIn page has videos which break down the different elements of the AC and what you need to do to do well. You will need to scroll through their posts though to find the videos.

• 🏆
    Reactions: Arch1234

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Yes they are - I went to an event with them today - they said not to worry if you haven't received one as they are still reviewing application. They'll be getting back to everyone shortly - they have just had so many applications this year!
    Anyone had a reply from W&C for spring VS post AC?

✅ = yes
    ❌ = no

Wishing everyone the best with W&C and other apps... tis tough out there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.