TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Legendary Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hi! I was invited to do the CRS VI on Friday 10th and the time given to complete it is 5 days from receipt of the email, does that mean it's due tomorrow before 11:59??
Does anyone have the official deadline time for CRS VI? Thanks!
Hey, yes it's due tomorrow at 11:59. If you click the link they sent, you'll get an invitation from Shortlister and then you'll also get reminder emails - I just got mine saying I had about 24 hours left (and it mentioned the exact time too)
Hi! I was invited to do the CRS VI on Friday 10th and the time given to complete it is 5 days from receipt of the email, does that mean it's due tomorrow before 11:59??
Does anyone have the official deadline time for CRS VI? Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: em7

em7

Premium Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hey, yes it's due tomorrow at 11:59. If you click the link they sent, you'll get an invitation from Shortlister and then you'll also get reminder emails - I just got mine saying I had about 24 hours left (and it mentioned the exact time too)
Amazing, thank you! i clicked the link today and it told me I had until the 19th, it must have added 5 days on from today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.