TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleven14og

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021
    I heard about someone in my year that just got 3 VS offers from CMS, Ashurst and Linklaters. I'd probably be devastated if I hadn't found this forum but I'm so glad I can still maintain hope knowing lots of people are still waiting on a response.
    I feel you.

Me seeing everyone in my year getting TCs while I struggle to pass application stage:

Miss France 1989 Fainting GIF

Nom

Feb 7, 2023
    For people waiting to hear back from Mishcon, I got an email from them on 9th Feb after asking when I'd hear back post-VI and they said "We aim to contact all applicants for the 2023 Vacation Scheme in the next few weeks to confirm the outcome of their application." so best bet would just be wait :/

• 🏆
    • 🤝
    Reactions: Arch1234, rosec and aishaslm
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.