Status
Not open for further replies.

lawstudent22

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2022
I wouldn’t over think this - you just need to ask. I know it can be worrying as you have never been in this situation before, but it will be something the graduate recruitment team are very used to having a conversations about. They will have a policy/view on how to deal with such requests and will give you an answer as to whether they can tell you or not.

You are not going to annoy them.
Thank you!!

Reactions: LJ

rauljimii

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2023
I know that quite a few people were emailed a Gibson Dunn PFO today, and others had their ACs a few weeks ago. I have yet to receive any communication from them - should I take this as a silent PFO?

• 🤝
Reactions: SaMi222

Fd321

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Mar 3, 2023
Has anyone heard from Wedlake Bell post AC. I went to the AC on 28th and I was wondering how long it would take for them to get back to people as I forgot to ask at the interview?

Fd321

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Mar 3, 2023
I had my AC on 23rd and still haven’t heard back. They said they’d get back to us in a few weeks!
Oh perfect thank you, have you heard anything about claiming back for the travel expenses because the receptionist said they would email a form to us but I haven’t received one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.