Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Same here. Can anyone give insight generally into what the odds are that you get on a scheme from a reserve list placement? Assuming the odds are extremely low but still encouraging to get on.
Impossible to say due to the variety of factors in play. Even for one firm it could be 100% one year and 0% the next.

Reactions: LawBrah

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    Separately, I did an AC with Dechert just over two weeks ago. They said we'd hear back within two weeks and I know people who got offers but had to wait more than two weeks. I'm getting really worried because I assume it's a pfo at this point.

However, I've spoken to a few people on here and no one seems to have been interviewed after me, and received an offer. Can anyone please let me know if grad rec has been in contact? Thank you.

CallumJR

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 16, 2020
    Separately, I did an AC with Dechert just over two weeks ago. They said we'd hear back within two weeks and I know people who got offers but had to wait more than two weeks. I'm getting really worried because I assume it's a pfo at this point.

However, I've spoken to a few people on here and no one seems to have been interviewed after me, and received an offer. Can anyone please let me know if grad rec has been in contact? Thank you.
    I am still waiting post VI / written exercise.

I think they are still going through apps /
    making decisions for AC offers.

Don't worry!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Phoebe123451

LawBrah

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 15, 2023
    I am still waiting post VI / written exercise.

I think they are still going through apps /
    making decisions for AC offers.

Don't worry!!
    I was put on reserve list for CRS VS (originally applied for Spring but think the list is for both). Email states: "We are also reviewing direct TC applications with a view to inviting candidates to a stand alone assessment day and will keep you in consideration for this option too".

I take that to mean they are still sorting through the direct TC batch.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Phoebe123451
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.