TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT7

Esteemed Member
  • Jun 23, 2021
    Anyone know how long W&C take to reply post AC? They said at the end of the interview I should expect to hear within 1 to 2 weeks, but it’s been almost 3 weeks now and I still haven’t heard anything.

Should I presume that’s bad news?
    Has anyone got a response from Grad Rec about when they'll be getting back to people post-AC? :(

• Sad
    Reactions: aleo

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Clyde & Co TC offer post-Spring VS!

Thank you all for the help over the past couple of years, this forum has been the most influential when it came to working on my application and interview technique. Good luck to everyone, wishing the best for you all 🤞🏼🥳
    This is fantastic news! Congratulations

Well Done Wow GIF by Loof and Timmy

trainee2025

Star Member
    Nov 3, 2020
    Anyone heard any news from Stephenson Harwood? I applied for their summer VS in October and still no word... I have emailed before asking for updates so need someone else to take one for the team now 😅
    I believe they are on the written exercise / interview stage right now and hoping to conclude the entire process by mid-May

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 19, 2023
    Browne Jacobson PFO post- TI. Make that two ACs, two TIs and one VI. It seems that whenever recruitment get the chance to hear or see me its a rejection🤬🤬

I am just mentally exhausted at this point😔
    ‘The interest for places on our 2023 summer vacation scheme has been significant and calibre of applications has been exceptionally high, so you can perhaps count yourself a little unlucky that the competition this year is so high.’

I am wailing at this. What an odd thing to say

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    ‘The interest for places on our 2023 summer vacation scheme has been significant and calibre of applications has been exceptionally high, so you can perhaps count yourself a little unlucky that the competition this year is so high.’

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry LOL

newtothis

Star Member
  • Jan 2, 2022

Are you being serious? Was this actually said in the email?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.