Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Just a more general question — is it common practice for firms to reimburse for travel and hotel expenses for an interview/AC?
Travel yes, hotels less likely. But worthwhile speaking to the firm if they have not made this clear when they have invited you through to interview stage.

Reactions: kcr

legalgrinch

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 30, 2023
    Is anyone still waiting to hear from Linklaters? I have just seen ACs from those who attended open days..???

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 5, 2021
    I just submitted an application for Fieldfisher's Diversity Access Scheme and for the "grade/level achieved", I put 2.1 since it didn't require a module breakdown. Would this be a problem for grad rec?

IwantaVacSchemePlz

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 17, 2023
    Anyone heard from Hogan Lovells post WG? Do we have to email grad rec to see if we passed the test?
    After completing the Watson Glaser I only got this email stating “ Thank you for completing your assessment for our Summer Vacation Scheme 2024 role.

We will be in touch soon with an update on your application.”
    Yeah I emailed and got a response with my score pretty quickly. The only other communication I’ve had is the same email you received

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.