TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

eleven14og

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021
    Eversheds is out there handing out ACs and vacation schemes like party favours, and here I am, glued to my email, waiting for a peep from them.

Seriously Eversheds, this silent treatment is not very nice of you - I know I’m not good at video interviews but give me a chance
    literally same i knew i messed up but at least send me a pfo😢😢why leave me hanging

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    Hello guys,

I am answering this question " Providing an exceptional client service is at the core of everything we do, please provide an example of a time you have delivered exceptional client service". Should I mention how my client service skills will help me succeed, as a trainee, at the firm? @axelbeugre and @Jessica Booker do you have any tips?

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    I just completed the Reed Smith assessment and got the feedback report which was better than I anticipated (I was really nervous) BUT for the first two questions in the VI my laptop was glitching. I realized it was because my laptop was full so I unplugged my laptop but I am worried that when they watch the first two back, it won't be clear enough. Shall i email recruitment or leave it and just pray for the best? @Jessica Booker @axelbeugre
    I personally would leave, I am sure they can see you and everything was fine. I would email them only if your laptop crashed during the assessment which does not seem to be the case. I am sure that everything is fine!

Reactions: Sunshinepink

legalgirlie

Standard Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 25, 2023

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.