TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

neonorange

Distinguished Member
Feb 2, 2024
Some of the Fladgate personality assessment questions felt like they were straight out of an NHS mental health self-assessment. It asked me to respond to statements like “I feel worthless” and “I often feel blue”. Strange 🫤
Yes, I thought the same! Surely nobody who's serious is choosing "strongly agree" for anything that unbelievably negative. Very bizarre.

Reactions: sibs23 and yueyueer

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023
    First AC completed today! Bit of a mess as I messed up the in tray exercise + case study but my interview was great partly because I was pretty confident and started yapping on😭😭 not holding out as the competition is fierce with internal candidates in the mix too😓 onto the next AC tomorrow 💪

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.