Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Quick question in case anyone is still awake

When AllHires sets a deadline, is it always 11:59 of that day?

I.e if the deadline on AllHires is 31/10/2023, it won't close until it reaches 1/11/2023?
Typically it will close at 23.59 but firms can choose to turn vacancies off manually at a time that suits them (sometimes at lunchtime or the end of the day). In these cases, firms usually state the closing time though.

Reactions: axelbeugre

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, for a VC application question of 'why do you want to be a lawyer?', is it worth mentioning my interest in being a commercial lawyer specifically?
I would include more elements of why commercial law into this answer unless this is being asked in another question/elsewhere on the application form.

Lopez2017

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 11, 2023
Does anyone know what the seat options are during a TC at 2Birds? I can't find it anywhere on their website and graduate recruitment aren't responding.

I'm especially wondering whether there are mandatory seats and/or TMT option.

Claristered

Mar 17, 2022
Hi guys! Has anyone heard from BCLP for their Spring VC? I applied for it on the 16th Oct and did the test and got the feedback on the 23rd but nothing on whether I passed to the next stage (VI) yet. I now it is rolling so I am afraid I already missed my chance.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.